NEEDHAM, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The Object Management Group® (OMG®), an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium, today announced it is hosting the webinar DDS Technical Overview Part II - Applying DDS QoS to Solve Real World Problems. Participants will learn how to leverage DDS quality-of-service (QoS) and patterns to simplify application code and increase the robustness of an IT system.
The second in a three-part series, this webinar will cover the mechanisms available in DDS to meet challenging real-world application requirements; from discovery to state management, information consistency, data durability, reliability and scalable information distribution. With more than 20 different QoS policies, DDS provides ready-made configurable patterns that can be used to meet most of these use-cases. Details for the upcoming webinar are:
- Part II - Applying DDS QoS to Solve Real-World Problems
- When: 11:00am ET on Thursday, September 14, 2017
- Register for this complimentary webinar here.
This webinar will be delivered by:
- Larry L. Johnson, Vice President and Technical Director, Object Management Group
- Dr. Angelo Corsaro, Ph.D., OMG Board of Directors, Co-Chair OMG DDS PSIG, and CTO, PrismTech/ADLINK, a global leader in software platforms for distributed systems
- Dr. Gerardo Pardo-Castellote, Ph.D., OMG Board of Directors, Co-Chair OMG DDS PSIG, and CTO, Real-Time Innovations, the Industrial Internet of Things (IoT) connectivity company
- Nina Tucker, OMG member, Vice President, Twin Oaks Computing, a company dedicated to developing and delivering quality software solutions
The Object Management Group® (OMG®) is an international, open membership, not-for-profit technology standards consortium with representation from government, industry and academia. OMG Task Forces develop enterprise integration standards for a wide range of technologies and an even wider range of industries. OMG's modeling standards enable powerful visual design, execution and maintenance of software and other processes. Visit www.omg.org for more information.
Note to editors: Object Management Group and OMG are registered trademarks of the Object Management Group. For a listing of all OMG trademarks, visit http://www.omg.org/legal/tm_list.htm. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.