The BannerCoin project is designed to help promote the acceptance and use of digital currencies by website merchants for purchase of their goods and services.
BannerCoin is an Ethereum token used with BannerCharge that can be redeemed for BannerView.com service credits. All BannerOS customers who use BannerCharge to accept payments via digital currencies will be required to accept the BannerCoin token as a form of payment, helping grow the market of merchants accepting digital currencies for payment. Each BannerCoin token is redeemable for one (1) BannerView.com credit.
Credits can be used toward recurring services provided by BannerView.com, limited to website hosting and BannerOS related license fees, including BannerGrips that are billed on a monthly or other recurring basis at a rate of 1 credit per $1 value of service purchased.
• Payment system for merchants to accept a wide variety of digital currencies
• Open to participation by U.S. residents
• No Presale ICO. Initial sale goes live for everyone at midnight Pacific on 9/15/2017 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Pacific on 10/31/17.
• Company has a suite of existing products used by existing customers.
• 7 different digital currency purchase options - BTC, DASH, ETH, LTC, XMR, XRP, ZEC plus USD via wire transfers and credit card payments from existing customers.
The BannerCoin ICO page has more information and a link to register for the token sale.
“We want to take BannerCharge a big leap forward by allowing it to accept payment via dozens of digital currencies, now that digital currencies are a $150+ billion market,” says BannerView.com President and CEO Mark A. Cenicola.
“Merchants accepting digital currencies don’t have to worry about chargebacks because payments are irreversible and micro-payments (payments under $1) become feasible since transaction fees are minimal. Digitally delivered goods should have a digitally backed payment system. BannerCoin is enabling that for merchants.”
About the BannerView.com:
"Your business. Energized!" BannerView.com developed BannerOS which helps companies turn their websites into powerful business tools. Get a website built and powered by BannerOS.