LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘IT Infrastructure Services Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the information technology industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of IT infrastructure services and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“IT infrastructure service providers are adopting technology such as the integration with cloud services to reduce cost, mitigate risk, and achieve scalability of database capabilities,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “Increased adoption of cloud technology is leading to the transition of traditional infrastructure services into next-generation infrastructure services, where hardware and software are replaced with virtual desktops and cloud services,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global IT infrastructure services market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.3% over the next five years, due to growing demand from industries such as BFSI, retail, healthcare, telecommunications and IT, manufacturing, and research and consulting.
- Buyers should issue RFPs to all IT infrastructure service providers that meet their criteria and also conduct a meeting with service providers that express interest in the RFP, to address queries regarding the project.
- Organizations need to balance the load by the automation of performance-tracking technologies to optimize the utilization of infrastructural resources.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
IT Infrastructure Services Pricing Trends
The IT infrastructure service providers offer their buyers the option of opting for the consumption-based, managed services, or the hybrid pricing model. Buyers usually opt for managed service pricing model due to its SLA-driven approach which results in improvements in key processes and delivers significant benefits to consumers. However, the consumption-based model is quickly gaining popularity as it promotes the use of latest technologies to reduce overall costs of consumers.
To purchase this report and view all the insights or request a customization of this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Related Reports:
- Global ERP Software Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Desktop as a Service Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Business Intelligence Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.