BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Please replace the release with the following corrected version due to multiple revisions.
The corrected release reads:
REGIONS BANK REOPENS 16 BRANCHES IN GREATER HOUSTON FOLLOWING HURRICANE HARVEY
Regions Bank today reopened 16 branches in the Greater Houston area that were closed due to Hurricane Harvey. Regions’ Houston corporate office located in the Greenway Plaza area also reopened today.
The following 16 branches reopened on Thursday, August 31:
- Alvin Main, 205 S. Gordon Street, Alvin, TX 77511
- Conroe, 1711 N. Loop 336 W., Conroe, TX 77304
- Cypress, 12100 Huffmeister, Cypress, TX 77429
- Eldridge, 6910 N. Eldridge Parkway, Houston, TX 77041
- Galleria Houston, 5251 Westheimer Road, Suite 175, Houston, TX 77056
- Heights Houston, 301 W. 11th Street, Houston, TX 77008
- La Marque, 6408 Gulf Freeway, Suite G, La Marque, TX 77568
- League City, 2051 W. Main Street, League City, TX 77573
- Magnolia, 18934 FM 1488, Magnolia, TX 77355
- Pearland Broadway, 3102 E. Broadway, Pearland, TX 77581
- Pearland Country Place, 2624 McHard Road, Pearland, TX 77584
- Pinehurst, 32323 State Route 249, Pinehurst, TX 77362
- River Oaks Houston, 2517 River Oaks Boulevard, Houston, TX 77019
- Tomball, 810 W. Main Street, Tomball, TX 77375
- Sugar Land, 2310 Highway 6, Sugar Land, TX 77478
- Woodlands, 9480 College Park Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77384
Nine Regions branches in Greater Houston are currently closed. The company will reopen these branches as soon as possible.
Regions is offering a variety of financial services to help people in communities impacted by Hurricane Harvey. Special offers1 include:
- Regions fees waived for customers at other banks’ ATMs in the affected areas2
- Regions ATM fees waived for non-customers at Regions ATMs in the affected areas2
- One penalty-free CD withdrawal3
- Personal loan payment extensions and forbearances through our Customer Assistance Program4
- Payment extensions available for existing credit card holders4
- 0.50% discount on standard rates for new business loans up to $1 million to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas5
- 0.50% discount on standard rates and waiving of applicable processing fees for new personal unsecured loans to help with recovery needs for those in the affected disaster areas1
- Business loan payment deferrals for up to 90 days available on existing loans for those in the affected disaster areas4
- A dedicated team is available to assist customers with questions and concerns about their banking needs. Customers may call 1-800-411-9393 for immediate assistance. For assistance with home equity and other consumer loans, customers may call 1-866-298-1113. For questions about a mortgage, customers may call the mortgage hotline at 1-800-748-9498.
In response to unprecedented flooding following Hurricane Harvey, Regions Bank previously announced the company is giving $100,000 to support relief efforts, rebuilding and recovery. The funds will be divided between the United Way of Greater Houston’s Flood Relief Fund and a relief program to assist Regions associates directly affected by the flooding.
Regions has established a dedicated toll-free number (1-800-411-9393) to expedite assistance to affected customers. Through its Customer Assistance Program Regions provides assistance to consumers and businesses facing financial challenges. General account services are also available at any time via regions.com and Regions’ mobile services.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation (NYSE:RF), with $125 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,500 banking offices and 1,900 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at www.regions.com.
Regions Bank, Member FDIC.
1 Special offers are available for a limited time and only to individuals and businesses affected by storm and flooding damage in Texas, may be subject to other exclusions and restrictions, and are subject to change without notice. All loans and lines, extensions and forbearances are subject to required documentation and credit approval. Residency restrictions may apply. Special interest rates determined by applicant’s credit profile and may not extend to products offered by third parties, such as Avant.
2 Regions customers who use non-Regions ATMs may be charged an ATM service fee by the owner of the ATM. Regions ATM services to non-customers may be subject to fees charged by their banks.
3 The no-penalty offer allows customers to make one partial or complete withdrawal without penalty. The penalty-free withdrawal must be made more than seven days after the issue date or the most recent renewal date (whichever is later). Any other withdrawals will be subject to penalties.
4 Payment deferrals, extensions and forbearances are subject to credit approval. Interest will continue to accrue during the period that the payment is extended, skipped or deferred. For installment loans, extending, deferring or skipping payment will extend the maturity of your loan but will not automatically extend any optional insurance.
5 New business loan rate discount may not be combined with other special offers or discounts.