DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "On the Radar: Cylance Adds an Endpoint Detection and Response Capability" company profile has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Cylance's flagship product is CylanceProtect, described as a next-generation endpoint protection platform (EPP) based on artificial intelligence (i.e., machine learning).
The company has now added an endpoint detection and response (EDR) capability called CylanceOptics, which it markets as an add-on to CylanceProtect.
Features and benefits:
- Explains how EDR is a vital part of modern endpoint protection strategies.
- Describes how Cylance uses machine learning and how it will help in its EDR offering.
Key Questions answered:
- Why are companies using machine learning in endpoint protection?
- How does endpoint detection and response work?
Key Topics Covered:
- Key messages
- Publisher's view
2. Recommendations for enterprises
- Why put CylanceOptics on your radar?
- Root cause analysis
- Threat hunting/investigation
- Current position
4. Data sheet
- Key facts
For more information about this company profile visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2vcvr/on_the_radar