LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A global retail chain company came to Quantzig seeking assistance in accumulating and organizing data in an effective manner. The client wanted to manage their data sets in compliance training and product return processes. The client also wanted to track and monitor their returns correctly.
The customer of today are more informed and discerning and are using the digital media to perform research and find out alternatives and compare products online. To meet the needs of consumers and to stay ahead in the market, retailers are using analytics solutions to understand the preferences of the consumers and optimize costs without compromising on the quality of the products.
According to Quantzig’s data integration experts, “Data integration can help businesses to integrate data from existing on-premises systems into the cloud, big data, and IoT systems in a cost-effective manner.”
Request A Free Demo to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you
This data integration solution provided benefits that helped the client to:
- Create a comprehensive report that provided information on compliance course consumption
- Identify locations that require more compliance training
- Reduce returns by 20% and assess the performance tracking
- Reduce time-consumption and man power compared to previous Excel-based reports
This data integration solution offered predictive insights such as:
- Quickly spotting the pain points and making informed business decisions
- Enabling the client to further operationalize their business and reducing product returns by 20%.
Request A Free Proposal to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you
View the inventory optimization study: https://www.quantzig.com/content/managing-data-sets-data-integration
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 12 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzig’s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.