LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--A leading bank in the US wanted to gain some insights into customer needs without depending on cold calling. The client did not want to rely on relationship managers to retain their customers. Quantzig helped the client to shift from a “one-size-fits-all” model to a model which segments customers based on their conversations on social media using machine learning approaches.
Social media is used by organizations to reach out to the right people at the right time. Organizations can monitor conversations about the company, competitors, and various topics of interests by implementing social listening. With this tool, companies can enhance their marketing campaigns, human resources, product management, business development, and customer support. Additionally, with the help of social listening, organizations can track and respond to conversations and also use other tools like Google Alerts to monitor customer support forums encouraging customers to support their new product features.
According to Quantzig’s social listening experts, “Social listening helps monitor conversations about the company, competitors, and other topics; thus, allowing companies to track, analyze, and respond to conversations.”
Request A Free Demo to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you
This social listening engagement provided benefits that helped the client to:
- Analyze comments related to internal and external events as well as larger demographic changes
- Auto-classification of comments related to drug effects into categories such as auto loan, home loan, mortgage, and investment
- Identify the locations and regions that were important in terms of volume of comments and interest rate comparisons
- Create a tag cloud for issues
- Leverage the use of top modeling to classify comments, phrases into major categories automatically
- Use algorithms to automate classification of comments into various categories
This social listening engagement offered predictive insights such as:
- Creating interactive dashboards to ease decision making
- Creating network graphs to visualize the relationships between various terms and concepts as well as identifying influencers
- Identifying important issues that various customers were discussing in terms of pricing, interest rates, and policies.
- Visualizing positive, negative, and neutral sentiments for various products and services using pie-charts and word cloud
- Visually representing the locations on a map to identify locations of interest in terms of frequency and volume of comments
Request A Free Proposal to see how Quantzig’s solutions can help you
View the inventory optimization study: https://www.quantzig.com/content/social-media-analytic/social-listening-unstructured-data
Quantzig is a global analytics and advisory firm with offices in the US, UK, Canada, China, and India. For more than 12 years, we have assisted our clients across the globe with end-to-end data modeling capabilities to leverage analytics for prudent decision making. Today, our firm consists of 120+ clients, including 45 Fortune 500 companies. For more information on all of Quantzig’s services and the solutions they have provided to Fortune 500 clients across all industries, please contact us.