DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Bringing AI into the Enterprise: A Machine Learning Primer" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The report, "Bringing AI into the Enterprise: A Machine Learning Primer" provides an analysis of the impact machine learning will have on bank operations and payments and how it is already shifting consumer behavior. Consumers increasingly expect their smartphone will answer their questions, give them directions, and warn them when accidents will slow them down. Over time, machine learning will become as prevalent within banks as software systems are today. Eventually every software application will be reconstructed to accommodate machine learning - it's simply a matter of time.
This report provides an analysis of the current state of machine learning with a deep dive into existing technologies and breakthroughs that represent new deployment opportunities, such as deep learning, adversarial networks, and transfer learning. The report identifies the incredible breadth of business processes that are impacted by machine learning and recommends areas that should be targeted first. It recommends an approach to enterprise deployment and identifies the important differences between deploying a machine learning solution and deploying traditional software and provides recommendations that will prevent silos of machine learning that would limit the ability of machine learning tools to collaborate.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
3. Bringing Machine Learning into the Enterprise
4. Fraud Solutions
5. Machine Learning Creates New Consumer Interaction Models
6. Machine Learning and AI Terminology
7. The Statistical Roots of Machine Learning
8. Common Solutions: Prediction, Categorization, and Regression Analysis
9. Machine Learning Can Solve Problems That Traditional Software Can't
10. Machine Learning in the Cloud
11. From Neurons to Neural Networks: Constructing the Machine Learning Algorithm
12. The Breakthrough: Deep Learning and Convolutional Networks
13. Deployment of Machine Learning Solutions Is Specialized
14. The Limitations of Machine Learning
15. Are Machine Learning Solutions Patentable?
- Unit 4
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lgspxs/bringing_ai_into