The ICT Market Report 2017/18 provides the reader with a big picture of key market trends as well as detailed information at the country level. The report focuses on developments in Europe while also covering major international ICT markets such as the U.S., Japan and China.
Section A examines the European ICT market. It includes two major chapters, the first presenting an in-depth analysis of the market dynamics and trends in Western Europe and the second looking into developments in Central and Eastern Europe. Both chapters start with a comprehensive analysis of developments at the regional level and then go on to present country findings. The scope of the country analyses varies. More detailed data and narrative are available for countries that are formally affiliated with the EITO project.
Section B includes ICT market data and forecasts for Brazil, China, India, Japan, Turkey, and the USA.
Sections C presents data of the worldwide ICT market and Section D contains summary tables including all countries.
The report provides the reader with an intimate understanding of the dynamics and trends in European and worldwide ICT markets:
- Country-level data for 29 European ICT markets
- Country-level data for Brazil, China, India, Japan, Turkey, USA
- Analysis of ICT market developments in 8 European countries
- Analysis of key market and technology trends in Europe
- Detailed market data and forecasts (2014-2018) by IDC
- Excel file including all market data
Key Topics Covered:
1 The ICT Market of Western Europe
2. The ICT Market in Central and Eastern Europe
3. The ICT Market in the EU: Aggregate Data Tables
B The ICT Market in Non-European Countries
C The Global ICT Market
D Summary Data Tables by Country
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mg3r9l/ict_market_report