DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2017 - Tracking the world's major competitors in wealth management" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
"Super League In-Depth Analysis: HSBC Private Bank 2017", is a comprehensive analysis of HSBC's private bank operations. It offers insight into the company's strategy, financial results, marketing activities, customer targeting, and product innovation.
Headquartered in London, HSBC Holdings is a global universal bank. HSBC Private Bank is a brand used by its Global Private Banking division that caters to individuals with more than $5m (or local currency equivalent) in assets. Some wealth management operations are also run within HSBC's Retail Banking and Wealth Management business.
The report includes:
- Insight into HSBC Private Bank's growth strategy.
- Overview of the firm's organizational structure.
- Clear presentation of its geographical coverage and expansion strategy.
- Analysis of the firm's financial performance, including comparison with other global wealth managers.
- Examination of key target client groups.
- Analysis of HSBC Private Bank's product and service proposition and how it is unique compared to those of its competitors.
- Review of HSBC Private Bank's marketing and social media activities.
- HSBC Private Bank aims to be the private bank of choice for wealthy clients already banking with HSBC divisions, particularly entrepreneurs and family business owners.
- HSBC is withdrawing from non-core markets, focusing on selected hubs in Europe and Asia Pacific.
- In light of regulatory scrutiny and cost inefficiencies, HSBC Private Bank is dedicated to reducing staff numbers and operations in key markets.
- HSBC Private Bank's assets under management (AUM) decreased for the fourth consecutive year in 2016, reflecting the company's divestment activities. Net new money dropped into the red, down from 1bn in 2015.
Reasons to buy
- Examine the financial performance and key ratios for HSBC Private Bank and benchmark this competitor against other global wealth managers.
- Explore HSBC Private Bank's geographical positioning and growth strategy.
- Understand HSBC Private Bank's client targeting strategies and examine whether these have been successful.
- Learn more about HSBC Private Bank's marketing strategy, social media presence, and digital innovations.
- Hang Seng Bank
- CFM Indosuez Wealth Management
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k67jl9/super_league