BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Infosecurity Group, producers of Europe’s no.1 information security event, today announced that they are bringing its world-renowned European event to the United States. Infosecurity North America 2017 Expo and Conference will be held October 4-5, 2017 at the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Massachusetts. This unique event will focus on bringing together the information security community and end users to discuss how to overcome the most pressing cybersecurity challenges today.
“With the growing threat of data breaches and evolving policies and regulations such as the GDPR, it is vital for business to keep up with the latest cyber threats and address how to counter them,” said John Hyde, Exhibition Director. “This must-attend Infosecurity North America event will provide the security community with two full days of non-stop networking and customized educational opportunities that can foster a true sense of innovation and global discovery. We are excited to offer everything security industry professionals need under one roof with this inaugural event.”
Infosecurity North America is founded by Infosecurity Group who has provided the global information security community with some of the largest, longest established conferences and expos over the past 22 years including Infosecurity Europe. The topics covered at Infosecurity North America were compiled following intensive customer research and include a number of critical information security issues and emerging concepts such as malware, cloud security, governance, regulation and compliance, threats, professional development, application security and digital forensics. Confirmed end-user speakers include:
- Alex Cunningham, CISO, Commonwealth Financial Network
- Phillip Miller, Head of Infrastructure & CISO, Brooks Brothers
- Christian Hamer, CISO, Harvard University
- Lance Spitzner, Director, SANS Securing the Human, SANS
- Jim Routh, CSO, Aetna
- Derek Brink, VP & Research Fellow, Aberdeen Group
Infosecurity North America will offer free expo passes that include a wide variety of networking and training opportunities including:
- Free security education and certification opportunities – Attendees will have the opportunity to earn certification credits from (ISC)2 and EC-Council.
- Technology Showcase theater – Attendees can view the latest products and solutions from over 50 exhibitors including Anomali, TripWire, Mimecast, Black Duck, Titania, ZeroFox, DarkTrace, Anomali, Egress, Lepide, Stormshield, Mon-K, Manage Engine, Glasswall and many others.
- Information Security Exchange theater – Attendees can hear numerous talks and panel debates on the latest issues, case studies and solutions.
- Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Summit – Attendees can join a whole day of security experts and cloud providers discussing global governance, the latest technology, developing threats, security innovations and best practices.
- Leverage SMART networking – Attendees will have access to the show’s SMART mobile application to make seamless connections before, during and after the show by setting up meetings, scanning badges and helping plan tailored schedules.
John added, “In short, Infosecurity North America is a very cost-effective opportunity to meet top security professionals and network with the community while also enhancing professional development with free education sessions onsite. This is an event you cannot miss out on!”
More information including how to register for the event can be found at: www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com.
Media Note: Press registration is also open. To apply for an Infosecurity North America press pass, please visit: http://www.infosecuritynorthamerica.com/register/
About Infosecurity Group
With 22 years of experience in providing year-round education and networking opportunities for visitors, solution-providers and thought-leaders alike, the Infosecurity Group looks to bring the global infosecurity community together in person, in print and online. Featuring the award-winning Infosecurity Magazine as well as 8 established events all around the globe, our purpose is to help you find “everyone and everything you need to know about information security.”