SANTA CLARA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The AI Expo North America event will showcase the next generation technologies and strategies from the world of artificial intelligence - an opportunity to explore and discover the practical and successful implementation of AI in driving forward businesses in 2017 and beyond.
A report by Forrester has revealed that businesses who implement artificial intelligence strategies to reveal new business insights will prosper by $1.2 trillion per annum compared to their competitors who are less informed. Industry experts and thought-leaders from the likes of Google, Visa, Disney Research, Uber and NASA will be sharing their AI knowledge and use-cases at the AI Expo North America in Santa Clara, CA on November 29th- 30th. The event will host 75+ AI experts including:
- Daniel Imrie-Situnayake, Developer Advocate, Google
- Vadim Kutsyy, Distinguished Architect, Data Science, PayPal
- Chris Shelton, Vice President and Chief Technology Officer, The AES Corporation
- Alex Bunardzic, Senior Software Developer, Research and Development, Staples
- Dr. Danny Lange, Vice President of AI and Machine Learning, Unity Technologies, Inc.
- Jeremy Frank, Group Lead, NASA
- Steve Ellis, EVP, Head of the Innovation Group, Wells Fargo
- Gail Seanor, Sr Director, Marketing Technology, TGI Friday's
- Bill Yue Chen, Chief Security Architect, Visa
- Karen Tay, Director, Singapore, Smart Nation
- Ana Brant, Director, Global Guest Experience & Innovation, Dorchester Collection
- Brandon Purcell, Senior Analyst, Forrester Research
- Chen Peng, Head of UberEverything Data Science, Uber
- Peter Carr, Research Scientist, Disney Research
- Marissa Chacko, Director of Consumer Products, Foursquare
- Clint Wheelock, Managing Director, Tractica
- Kumar Srivastava, VP, Product & Strategy, ML, AI, BNY Mellon
- Domenic Venuto, General Manager, Consumer Products, The Weather Company
The high-level conference will bring together forward thinking brands, market leaders, AI evangelists and hot start-ups to explore and debate the advancements in Artificial Intelligence and the impacts within the Enterprise & Consumer sectors. Topics covered include Business Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, AI Algorithms, Data & Analytics, Virtual Assistants & Chatbots as well as case study based presentations proving an insight into the deployment of AI across different verticals. There are four conference tracks to attend throughout the 2 days: AI in the Enterprise, AI for Developers, AI in Consumer and Digital Transformation and Bot & Virtual Assistants.
The AI Expo will be co-hosted alongside the IoT Tech Expo, the largest global gathering for the Internet of Things sector, and Blockchain Expo with both shows attracting in excess of 7000 attendees for two days of insightful content covering the whole ecosystem surrounding IoT & Blockchain.
Purchase your Ultimate pass today to gain access to 3 co-located events (IoT Tech Expo, Blockchain Expo and AI Expo) with 12 different conference tracks, 300+ speakers and 300+ exhibitors. Alternatively, you can register for a Free Expo pass.
Notes for Editors:
About AI Expo
The AI Expo World Series (https://www.ai-expo.net/) hosts top level content and discussion, introducing and exploring the latest innovations in the AI arena. It brings together key industries including Automotive, Enterprise, Consumer, Industrial, Healthcare, Developer and Education.