The Global Swine Feed Premix Market was $1.21 Billion in 2016 and is estimated to reach $1.52 Billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period.
The demand for food additives for better quality of animal nutrition products is witnessing an upsurge globally. Due to this, there has been an increase in the adoption of enhanced fodder in animal husbandry farming, especially pig farming. Swine feed production is also expected to see a rise, owing to increasing global consumption of pork.
North America constitutes the largest market share at about 35% due to advanced intensive production system. Asia Pacific is the potential region with China holding about 40% of the total pork production. The feed premix market has witnessed growth in the last few years due to rising pork trade and concerns over food safety and thus increasing consumption of swine feed.
Drivers Vs. Constraints:
The drivers are:
- Growth in Compound Feed & Additives industry.
- Increase in awareness regarding safety of meat and milk products.
- Increased industrial livestock production.
- Increasing demand for high value animal protein.
The constraints are:
- Rising cost of raw materials.
- Stringent & Time-Consuming Regulatory Policies.
- Archer Daniels Midland
- BEC Feed Solutions
- Cargill Inc.
- Charoen Pokphand
- DBN Group
- DLG Group
- DSM NV
- De Heus
- Godrej Agrovet
- InVivo NSA
- Kent Feeds
- Lallemand Animal Nutrition
- Land O Lakes Feed
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Market overview
4. Market dynamics
5. Global Swine Feed Premix Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends - By Revenue
6. By Region
7. Vendor Market Share Analysis
8. Company Profiles
9. Industry Structure
10. Global Swine Feed Premix Market - Road Ahead
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wkqxbq/global_swine_feed