The unique report, "Future Powertrains 2017-2027" is presented in 230 very detailed wide format slides almost entirely based on the very latest information gathered and interpreted in 2016.
Only a global up-to-date view makes sense in this fast-moving subject. Therefore the multilingual PhD level analysts have travelled intensively worldwide in 2015 and 2016 to report the latest research, conferences and expert opinions and to analyse how the markets and technologies will move over the coming 15 years. A typical 10 year forecast is misleading here. For example, the analyst sees the reinvented traditional ICE powertrain in the form of the 48V mild hybrid peaking just after that and a huge market for the new energy independent vehicles will appear even later.
- Design for recyclability
- Disruptive new components
- New principles such as energy independence, autonomy
- Changes in law such as combatting global or local air pollution
- Government subsidies and tax breaks that can change suddenly
- Integration of mechanical, electrical and electronic parts - simpler with certain configurations and parts. For example components that move such as batteries swelling and shrinking and motors rotating are tough to integrate into structural materials as "structural electronics" - an important new discipline.
Change in what is sought as with Porsche Engineering foreseeing a
world of autonomous vehicles favouring pure electric powertrains but
also commoditising the powertrain if vehicles are typically not bought
by individuals any more but used on demand.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary And Conclusions
3. Types Of Powertrain
4. Mild Hybrid 48V: New Life For The Traditional Ice
5. Strong Hybrid Electric Powertrains
6. Pure Electric Vehicle Pev
7. Some Key EV Powertrain Devices Of General Use
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2msfgh/future