DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Market Landscape: Paving the Road to Digital Bss" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
To prepare for the next generation of telecoms, service providers will need to invest in digital-ready IT systems, particularly business support systems (BSS). This report takes a look at the current state of business support systems and the future of the telecoms industry, and assesses what the digital BSS should look like in the next generation of telecoms.
As next-generation technologies such as 5G, artificial intelligence, IoT, NFV, and others emerge, CSPs will need to invest in preparing the BSS to support and monetize these new technologies.
Features and benefits:
- Understand how emerging technologies will impact telco BSS.
- Learn how telcos can prepare to transition to a digital-ready BSS.
Key Questions answered:
- What capabilities should CSPs search for in a digital-ready BSS?
- How can vendors best position themselves to win BSS contracts in the digital age?
Key Topics Covered:
3. The implications of digital on legacy infrastructure
4. The next generation of telecoms is upon us
5. Looking ahead to the next generation of BSS
6. Digital is impacting telecoms vendor dynamics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wv3rgk/telecoms_market