DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IBM's World of Watson at 5: Getting to the Solution Stage" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Watson is IBM's artificial intelligence (AI) moonshot. Five years in, IBM has put in place the building blocks for cognitive services such as speech, language, vision, conversation, discovery, and context services. An ecosystem is starting to emerge. Starting with healthcare, IBM has begun building frameworks for jumpstarting the core context of cognitive computing services for specific verticals.
In this report, a snapshot is provided of IBM's progress in building Watson as a business at the five-year mark.
Features and benefits:
- Examines what cognitive computing is and its place in the world of machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Provides competitive analysis of IBM's cognitive computing portfolio.
Key Questions answered:
- What is the breadth and depth of IBM's cognitive computing product and services portfolio?
- What should enterprises expect from cognitive computing solutions?
- How do cognitive computing solutions differ from traditional enterprise applications?
- How does IBM's cognitive computing portfolio compare to cloud-based AI and deep learning services from Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, and Google Cloud Platform?
Key Topics Covered:
3. Where Watson fits in the AI wave
4. IBM's Watson ecosystem approach
5. IBM's cognitive pitch to bootstrappers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/tnpgvl/ibms_world_of