Automation in multiple flavors including robotic process automation (RPA) and intelligent automation (IA) is on the ascent. Every major IT services vendor is active, or at least vocal, in the space. Automation platform vendors that are agile and nimble are rapidly gaining ground. New players are emerging.
- There is no "one size fits all" automation technology. No single tool is likely to competently meet the entire range of any given enterprise's needs.
- Process expertise is key, not just at industry and department levels - specific customer level expertise is best.
- Automation is now solving the problem that BPO has solved in the past via labor arbitrage.
Features and benefits:
- Evaluates the key success factors in partnering effectively on automation projects (from an enterprise, IT services provider, and technology vendor perspective)
- Provides a brief preview of what is to come as automation, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI) converge.
Key Questions answered:
- What are the lessons learned so far in automation implementation?
- What should enterprises, automation platform vendors, and IT services providers keep top of mind to ensure long-lasting relationships and successful implementations?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Automation today
3. Partnering for automation
4. Partnering - keys to success
5. Automation is converging with analytics
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2z32g/partnering_for