CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--OncLive®, a leading digital provider of resources and information for oncology professionals, will present the latest State of the Science Summit™: Treatment Options in Ovarian Cancer, at the W New York (541 Lexington Ave New York, NY) on Sept. 14 from 5:30 to 9 p.m. The program will be chaired by Douglas A. Levine, M.D., FACOG, FACS, professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, director, Division of Gynecologic Oncology, NYU Langone Laura and Isaac Perlmutter Cancer Center; and Peter R. Dottino, M.D., associate professor of obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive science, Mount Sinai Health System.
This conference will examine some of the most significant and thought-provoking topics including genetic testing for ovarian cancer families, early detection of fallopian tube cancer, robotic surgery, immunotherapy and neoadjuvant chemotherapy. The topic presentations will be followed by a robust panel discussion featuring the following experts:
- Paul Sabbatini, M.D., internist and medical oncologist, deputy physician-in-chief for clinical research, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- John Martignetti, M.D., Ph.D., professor, genetics and genomic sciences, oncologic sciences, obstetrics, gynecology and reproductive science and pediatrics, Mount Sinai Health System
- Bhavana Pothuri, M.D., associate professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone
- Dmitriy Zamarin, M.D., Ph.D., medical oncologist, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
- Ophira M. Ginsburg, M.D., member of the faculty, Department of Population Health; member of the faculty, Department of Medicine; director, Perlmutter Cancer Center High Risk Program at NYU Langone
- Mario Leitao Jr., M.D., FACOG, FACS, fellowship director, gynecology service; director, Minimal Access and Robotic Surgery Program, Department of Surgery, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
State of the Science Summit™ is a premier conference series hosted by OncLive® with medical experts from across the nation. Aiming to discuss current treatment options, these summits integrate academic and community-based physicians and health care professionals across key disciplines, including medical and surgical oncology and hematology.
Registration is free and open to all health care professionals and food and drinks will be served. For more information and to register, visit www.onclive.com/meetings/soss or contact Allison Cooper at ACooper@curetoday.com.
A digital platform of resources for practicing oncologists, OncLive.com offers oncology professionals information they can use to help provide the best patient care. OncLive® is the official website for Michael J. Hennessy Associates’ Oncology Specialty Group, which publishes OncologyLive®, Oncology Nursing News®, Oncology Business Management™ and more. Michael J. Hennessy Associates Inc. is a full-service health care communications company offering education, research and medical media, including curetoday.com and CURE® magazine, the largest U.S. consumer publication focused entirely on cancer. Combining science and humanity to make cancer understandable, CURE® reaches patients, cancer centers and advocacy groups.