VIENNA, Va.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Navy Federal members received more than $8 million in rebates when buying or selling a home this year through the RealtyPlus program offered by the credit union and Cartus Corporation ®. Continuing their commitment to providing superior service to Navy Federal members, the two groups came together Thursday and Friday in Pensacola, Fla., sponsoring the fourth annual Navy Federal RealtyPlus Broker Network Summit.
The annual conference provides realtors an opportunity to learn more about Navy Federal’s latest mortgage products and services, and also served as a forum to discuss broker best practices and recognize exceptional service.
“As a member-focused credit union, we’re proud to recognize our broker partners for their commitment to providing our members the best,” said Kevin Parker, assistant vice president of field mortgage at Navy Federal. “Outstanding service coupled with RealtyPlus’ cash-back bonus program is a real win for our members.”
“As partners for nearly three decades, Cartus is honored to continue to deliver outstanding service through the RealtyPlus® program to Navy Federal’s more than 7 million members,” said Steve Slabaugh, Cartus Senior Vice President, and Affinity Services. “We are dedicated to providing the highest quality experience for every member. The 4th annual Navy Federal summit was yet another opportunity for us to recognize and congratulate outstanding representatives of the Cartus Broker Network.”
The honorees that were recognized during the summit for their exceptional service were:
- AIMS (Achievement in Member Service) Award Recipient, large markets: Coldwell Banker Platinum Partners, Savannah, GA
- AIMS (Achievement in Member Service) Award Recipient, small-mid markets: LIV Sotheby International Realty, Denver, CO
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Alliance Award Recipient, large market: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Florida, Pensacola, FL
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Alliance Award Recipient, small-mid market: Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty, St. Augustine, FL
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Triumph in Sales Conversion Award Recipient, large market: Coldwell Banker Residential Brokerage Florida, Pensacola, FL
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Triumph in Sales Conversion Award Recipient, small-mid market: Coldwell Banker Vanguard Realty, St. Augustine, FL
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Pinnacle Mortgage Award Recipient, large markets: Coldwell Banker First Realty, Havelock, NC
- The Navy Federal Credit Union Pinnacle Mortgage Award Recipient, small-mid markets: Coldwell Banker Hunter Realty, Cleveland, OH
- The Navy Federal Cutlass Award: Better Homes and Gardens Native American, Virginia Beach, VA
- Navy Federal Credit Union SPIRIT Award Recipients: Will be presented at Cartus’ International Broker Network Conference in the spring of 2018 in Boca Raton, FL
- RealtyPlus Real Estate Assistance Program https://www.navyfederal.org/membership-benefits/offers-discounts/realtyplus.php
About Navy Federal Credit Union: Navy Federal Credit Union is the world’s largest credit union with more than $84 billion in assets, more than 7 million members, 306 branches, and a workforce of over 15,000 employees worldwide. The credit union serves all Department of Defense and Coast Guard active duty, veterans, civilian and contractor personnel and their families. For additional information about Navy Federal, visit http://www.navyfederal.org.
About the Cartus Broker Network
Cartus Broker Network is the nation's leading network of 783 market-leading real estate broker firms representing approximately 3,000 offices and nearly 113,000 agents. Cartus provides trusted guidance to organizations of all types and sizes that require global relocation solutions.
For more than 60 years, Cartus has provided trusted guidance to organizations of all types and sizes that require global relocation solutions. Providing the full spectrum of relocation services, including language and intercultural training, Cartus serves more than half of the Fortune 50 and has moved employees into and out of 185 countries. Cartus is part of Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY), a global leader in real estate franchising and provider of real estate brokerage, relocation and settlement services. To find out how our greater experience, reach, and hands-on guidance can help your company, visit www.cartus.com; read our blog; or click www.realogy.com for more information.
Navy Federal Credit Union is federally insured by NCUA. Navy Federal is an Equal Housing Lender