LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global procurement intelligence advisory firm, SpendEdge, has announced the release of their ‘Plastic Pails Procurement Market Intelligence Report.’ The insights and data in this report provide a strategic analysis of the supply markets, factors influencing purchasing decisions, procurement best practices, pricing models, supplier landscape, and an analysis of the supplier capability matrix for the packaging and labelling industry. This report breaks down the data and analysis behind the procurement of plastic pails and acts as an all-inclusive guide for making smart purchasing decisions.
“Demand for plastics, as substitutes for metal and glass, has been growing in the last decade due to their durability and corrosion-free nature,” says lead SpendEdge procurement analyst Angad Singh. “They are also lightweight and cheaper than metal, making them the preferred choice for paint and chemical manufacturers,” added Angad.
Key Report Features
|Supply Market Insights||Negotiation Strategies|
|Procurement Best Practices||Category Risk Analysis|
|Cost Saving Opportunities||Key Supplier Analysis|
|Pricing Models||Supplier Capability Matrix|
Looking for more insights from this report? Request a free sample report
SpendEdge sample reports are free of charge and provide insights that focus on cost-saving aspects of procurement and optimization of category spend.
- The global plastic pails market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 4% over the forecast period, driven by the growth in construction and housing segment that consumes paint, adhesives, and other industrial products which are packaged in plastic pails.
- Buyers need to ensure that the suppliers are meeting the criteria for design qualification testing when hazardous materials are involved to ensure the safe transport and handling of the products.
- Currently, buyers are looking to engage with suppliers who adhere to the regulatory standards to maintain their reputation and brand image.
This report is available at a discount for a limited time only: View a procurement intelligence snapshot before purchasing
Plastic Pails Pricing Trends
SpendEdge analysts identify suppliers of the plastic pails market providing buyers the option to choose between the quantity-based and credit pricing models as the most popular. The quantity-based pricing model is more widely preferred across all geographies. This model helps buyers to minimize per unit costs with large purchase orders, which drives its popularity among large buyers.
To purchase this report and view all the insights or request a customization of this report, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Bio-Plasticizers for Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Retort Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
- Global Bio-degradable Packaging Category - Procurement Market Intelligence Report
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are a preferred market intelligence partner for Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence that helps sourcing and procurement professionals make informed decisions. These innovative procurement solutions help enterprises transform structural capabilities, improve execution efficiency, and fast-track time to savings.