DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Immunoprotein Diagnostic Testing Market Analysis By Type (Complement System Proteins, Free Light Chain, Haptoglobin, Immunoglobulin, Prealbumin, CRP Diagnostic Tests), By Technology, By Application, And Segment Forecasts, 2014 - 2025" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The global immunoprotein diagnostic testing market is anticipated to reach USD 10.3 billion by 2025, according to this new report. This growth can be attributed to the rising incidence of chronic diseases.
Technological advancements in the field of immunoprotein diagnostics have led to introduction of novel products. For instance, LIAISON XL, manufactured by DiaSorin, is a fully automated chemiluminescence analyzer that facilitates complete sample processing. It also measures and evaluates testing samples, thereby, enhancing the efficiency and throughput of the system.
Key Topics Covered:
1 Research Methodology
2. Executive Summary
3. Immunoprotein Diagnostics Market Variables, Trends & Scope
4. Immunoprotein Diagnostics Market: Test Type Estimates & Trend Analysis
5. Immunoprotein Diagnostics Market: Application Estimates & Trend Analysis
6. Immunoprotein Diagnostics Market: Technology Estimates & Trend Analysis
7. Immunoprotein Diagnostics Market: Regional Estimates & Trend Analysis, by Test Type, Application, Technology
8. Competitive Landscape
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam Plc
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Diasorin S.P.A
- Enzo Biochem, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ag
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthcare GmbH
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc
- bioMérieux SA
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vvk5kd/immunoprotein