DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia - Data Analytics, IoT, Cyber Crime and Data Centres" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This annual report offers a wealth of information in the following market segments:
- Smart Societies based on Big Data, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Data Analytics - both local and global trends
- Cloud Technology Trends and Statistics
- Trends in the Australian Data Centre market
- Australia and global trends in the Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M Market
- Trends of Internet Governance, E-Security and Net Neutrality Insights
- Developments in Cyber Crime, Privacy and Copyright issues
The publisher describes big data' as looking at intelligent outcomes that can be achieved from data collaboration. The most critical issue here is strategic management, rather than technology. Big data has become a vital tool as competition is forcing many companies to transform their organisations from a company-centric approach to a customer-centric one.
The fact that this development is being driven by data-rich organisations such as Google, Apple, Amazon, Facebook, eBay and many others operating in the digital economy is an indication that data management is a critical factor here. In other words, if you don't have your company's data systems and structures organised in a customer-centric way you won't be able to deliver a good customer experience.
Connected information management, however, can go much further. There are many other players involved in the broader ecosystem, and by sharing and combining relevant data sets and then analysing those large data sets we can find new correlations that can be used to spot business trends, assess customer behaviour, prevent diseases, combat crime and so on.
Key emerging trends for 2018 in data analytics include: embedded analytics, artificial intelligence (AI), behavioural analytics and predictive analytics.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Trends and developments in data analytics
2. Cloud technology trends and statistics 2016
3. Data centres in Australia
4. The IoT and M2M market
5. Internet Governance, E-Security and Net Neutrality insights
- Australia Data Centres
- Canberra Data Centre (CDC)
- Datacom Systems
- Digital Realty
- Global Switch
- Hewlett Packard
- Macquarie Telecom
- Nextgen Networks
- Sydney Water
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfrgzv/australia_data