BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SessionM, the leading customer engagement platform, has launched an important enhancement to its Audiences Module, which is helping marketers better understand behavior to prevent customer churn and calculate a recommendation for the next best offer. SessionM customers can now go beyond the traditional method of defining and creating customer segments using generic demographics or attribute data filters. Instead, marketers can now use more sophisticated data to target precise segments, like specific items purchased and customer spend thresholds, to drive more relevant and engaging offers.
The update also allows marketers to calculate RFM data about each customer (which stands for recency of last purchase, frequency of purchases during a specific time period and monetary spend). In addition, leveraging granular customer data, brands can use SessionM’s robust product recommendation engine to deliver the next best offer based on individuals’ preferences and past purchasing behaviors.
"At the core of every data-driven engagement strategy is the ability to target individual customers with precision, in real time. Knowing how often customers interact with your brand, where they encounter your brand and how much they spend across all channels allows marketers to drive intelligent interactions based on data, not conjecture,” said Mark Herrmann, co-founder and chief product officer, SessionM. “The enhanced SessionM Audiences Module now enables brands to segment their audiences across a huge spectrum of consumer attributes, allowing for smarter engagements and driving greater customer loyalty."
The Audiences Module benefits include:
- Faster data environment: With ElasticSearch capabilities, marketers have a scalable and faster data environment to create and analyze audiences.
- Real-time view into segments: Brands have a real-time view into their audience segments as they add or subtract required criteria for each campaign.
- Introspection into audience sizing: Brands have a clear picture of their audience as they acquire more customers over time.
- More granular audience creation: Define audience based on demographic and behavioral attributes associated with end-customer profiles without needing to specify the type of audience.
- Combat customer churn: Ability to create audiences using customer purchase recency, frequency and spend amount attributes, along with the ability to identify customers most likely to churn.
- Clear understanding of audience behavior: View all audiences being tracked/utilized, including information on audience size, date/time created and when an audience was last processed.
- View audience sizing over time: View audience sizing graph over time with a summary of created audience attributes.
To learn more about the SessionM Audiences Module or get a demo, visit http://www.sessionm.com/.
SessionM is a customer engagement platform empowering the world’s most innovative brands to forge stronger and more profitable customer relationships. The platform scales for the enterprise, globally. SessionM is headquartered in Boston with offices around the globe. For more information on SessionM, visit www.sessionm.com.