MILWAUKEE--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Marcus® Hotels & Resorts, a nationally recognized hotel owner and management company and division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE: MCS), today announced that 23 of its hotels and restaurants have received the TripAdvisor® 2017 Certificate of Excellence. The recognition honors top-rated accommodation businesses, restaurants and attractions, as reviewed by travelers on the world’s largest travel site.
Now in its seventh year, the TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence accounts for the quality, quantity and recency of reviews submitted by travelers on TripAdvisor over a 12-month period. To qualify, a business must maintain an overall TripAdvisor bubble rating of at least four out of five, have a minimum number of reviews and must have been listed on TripAdvisor for at least 12 months. Winners of the prestigious award include accommodations, eateries and attractions of all sizes across the globe.
Marcus Hotels & Resorts 2017 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence winners are:
- AC Hotel Chicago Downtown | Chicago, Ill.
- Grand Geneva Resort & Spa | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Hilton Minneapolis/Bloomington | Bloomington, Minn.
- Hilton Garden Inn – Houston Northwest | Houston, Texas
- Hilton Madison Monona Terrace | Madison, Wis.
- Hilton Milwaukee City Center | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Skirvin Hilton Hotel | Oklahoma City, Okla.
- The Garland | North Hollywood, Calif.
- The Lincoln Cornhusker Marriott Hotel | Lincoln, Neb.
- The Pfister Hotel | Milwaukee, Wis.
- The Platinum Hotel & Spa | Las Vegas, Nev.
- Timber Ridge Lodge & Waterpark | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Westin Atlanta Perimeter North | Atlanta, Ga.
- Bloomington ChopHouse | Bloomington, Minn.
- Blu Lounge | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Geneva ChopHouse | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- Kil@Wat | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Mason Street Grill | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Miller Time Pub & Grill | Lincoln, Neb.
- Milwaukee ChopHouse | Milwaukee, Wis.
- Ristorante Brissago | Lake Geneva, Wis.
- SafeHouse | Milwaukee, Wis.
- SAVOR bar & kitchen | Atlanta, Ga.
“We are honored to receive 23 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence awards in 2017,” said Joe Khairallah, president and chief operating officer. “Providing an extraordinary experience for our guests begins the moment they walk through the front door. Our associates are dedicated to serving people and creating lasting memories and this accolade recognizes their hard work to making every guest interaction exceptional.”
“The TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence program gives exceptional businesses in a variety of different industries around the world the recognition they deserve,” said Christine Petersen, president of TripAdvisor for Business. “From top-rated restaurants in Boston to top-rated attractions in Barcelona, we want to applaud these businesses for offering TripAdvisor travelers a great customer experience.”
For more information on the latest news and updates from Marcus Hotels & Resorts, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com.
About Marcus Hotels & Resorts
Marcus Hotels & Resorts owns and/or manages 17 hotels, resorts and other properties in the U.S. The company’s distinctive portfolio includes city-center meeting hotels, upscale resorts, historic properties, and premium branded and independent first-class hotels. Marcus Hotels & Resorts is an approved operator for all major lodging brands. A leader in the hospitality industry since 1962, Marcus Hotels & Resorts creates asset value for hotel owners through its expertise in management, development and product repositioning, including hotel food and beverage concepts developed by its Marcus Restaurant Group, featuring premier brands such as Mason Street Grill, ChopHouse and Miller Time Pub & Grill. The company is also growing its experiential restaurant concept, The SafeHouse, with a second location that opened in early 2017 in Chicago, Ill. For more information, please visit: http://media.marcushotels.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@MarcusHotels).