DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "China Top 20 Animal Health Companies: Markets, Regions, Products, Animals, Husbandry, Pharmaceuticals, Aquaculture, Poultry, Pork, Company Profiles, Products and Projects, Regulation, Future Prospects, Local and International" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Home to the world's largest livestock industry, China has been the object of much fascination among global animal health companies. This report provides an overview of China's current market and identifies trends and developments, market opportunities and challenges, and industry regulation in animal health.
With a CAGR of 11.4% between 2007 and 2015, China's animal health industry has grown faster than the rest of the collective global animal health industry and is undergoing rapid transformation. However, with domestic animal health companies suffering from serious shortcomings and the sector remaining highly fragmented, new routes to market exist for foreign firms. Large-scale meat processors and livestock producers want high-quality animal health products. Chinese state-run and private animal health enterprises court commercial partnerships; and veterinary universities, institutes and associations are approaching counterparts abroad to collaborate on bilateral research programmes and industry events.
Yet challenges for foreign firms still abound. While negotiating China's vast and complex regulatory frameworks is not straightforward, this report reveals how relationships have been successfully established.
Findings in the report include:
- Top 20 domestic animal health companies in China
- Top 10 international animal health companies in China
- Sales of animal livestock vaccines in China
- Sales of animal livestock veterinary medicines
- Compulsory livestock vaccines and sales
- Comprehensive livestock data
- Pet ownership trends
- Industry regulation - international perceptions and comparisons
- Spending on research and development by Chinese animal health firms
- Registered veterinary medicines (both APIs and manufactured medicines) and biologicals
- Sales of traditional Chinese veterinary medicine
- Chinese veterinary API manufacturing
Key Topics Covered:
1. China's Economy & Political System
2. Agriculture, Livestock and Pets
3. Overview of China's animal health market
4. Compulsory vaccines
5. Economic overview
6. Chinese veterinary medicine
8. Overview of top 13 Chinese market-listed animal health companies
9. Top International animal health companies
- Bayer Animal Health China
- Beijing Dabeinong Technology Group
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Ceva Sant Animale
- China Animal Healthcare Ltd.
- China Animal Husbandry Group
- China Animal Husbandry Industry Corporation Ltd. (CAHIC)
- Guangdong Wens Dahuanong Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- IDEXX Laboratories
- Jinyu Bio-Technology Co. Ltd. (Jinyu Baoling Biological Pharmaceutical)
- Merck/MSD Animal Health
- Pulike Biological Engineering
- Shandong Lukang
- Tianjin Ringpu Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Xinjiang Tecon Animal Husbandry Bio-Technologu Co., Ltd (TECON)
- Zhejiang Shenghua Biok Biology Co. Ltd. (Qingdao Yibang Bioengineering Co., Ltd)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/l8vj88/china_top_20