DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Taxation of Property Transactions Seminar (7 CPD hours)" conference has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
As the property market recovers, this special full day seminar on Taxation of Property Transactions will be hosted. Eight hot topics will be discussed through numerous real life case studies.
Eight hot topics will be discussed through numerous real life case studies:
- Investing or Trading
- Individuals - Investing in Property
- Individuals - Trading in land or Building
- VAT - Fundamentals
- Companies - Incorporating a Rental Portfolio
- Companies - Rental vs Trading Income
- Companies - Dealing in Property
- VAT - Practical issues
Speakers: Alan Moore and Cathal Lawlor
Attending the seminar you also receive:
- A seminar handbook with notes
- 7 CPD hours
The seminar handbook is a valuable reference, containing full A4 sized slides as well as case studies and additional practical guidance material written by Alan Moore and Cathal Lawlor.
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/dvgwpr/taxation_of