The datacenter construction market is expected to reach US$ 68,953.8 million by 2022 from US$ 33,871.5 million in 2015. Electrical design construction segment is expected to continue its dominance. Currently, almost 40% of the datacenter construction market share by revenue is captured by are electrical design.
The key trend which will predominantly effect the market in coming year in datacenter construction market is colocation and cloud services are expected to gain the larger pie of the market. For small enterprises, constructing their own data center involves huge capital. Since, these enterprises don't have enough budget or capital expenditure to construct a data center also, the ROI is comparatively low. Therefore, most of these enterprises are choosing colocation or cloud services.
These companies don't require much storage space and constructing their own data center is not feasible for them. Thereby, they depend on colocation or CSPs for storing their data. Also, apart from capital required to build a data center, other expenses and efforts such as maintenance and service becomes a burden for these companies.
- AECOM Inc.
- DPR Construction
- Fujitsu Limited HOYA GROUP
- Hitachi Limited
- Holder Construction Group, LLC
- Rittal GmbH & Co. KG
- Schneider Electric SE
- The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company
- Tripp Lite
Turner Construction Company
Key Topics Covered:
1. Table of Contents
3. Key Takeaways
4. Data Center Construction Market Landscape
5. Global Data Center Construction Market - Key Industry Dynamics
6. Data Center Construction Market - Global
7. Global Data Center Construction Market Analysis - By Types of Construction
8. Global Data Center Construction Market Analysis - By Tier Standards
9. Global Data Center Construction Market Analysis - By Industry Vertical
10. Global Data Center Construction Market - Geographical Analysis
11. Industry Landscape
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Global Data Center Construction Market - Key Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/64gmj5/data_center