DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Growth Opportunities in the Asia-Pacific Wireless Sensors Market, Forecast to 2021" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Worth $502.2 million in 2016, revenues are expected to reach $1018.0 million in 2021 as the market grows at a steady CAGR of 15.2%, with growth rates and revenues varying across product segments, end-user verticals, and geographic regions.
The study aims to analyze and forecast the wireless sensors market in Asia-Pacific (APAC). The wireless sensors market is expected to exhibit strong growth in the region owing to steady FDI inflows and favorable government policies.
The research service discusses various market dynamics, drivers, and restraints impacting the market in Asia-Pacific and also provides information on key end users such as healthcare and industrial automation and opportunities in these industries. The study also provides insights into the distribution structure in addition to market growth analysis.
Booming economies such as India, Vietnam, the Philippines, Japan, and Indonesia are all expected to attract investments across major industries and be at the forefront of adopting wireless sensors.
The study also includes a Mega Trends section which discusses the impact of select criteria on the market over a long term. Growth opportunities and actions to capitalize on them have also been included in the study.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. Drivers and Restraints-Total Wireless Sensors Market
4. Forecasts and Trends-Total Wireless Sensors Market
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis-Total Wireless Sensors Market
6. Growth Opportunities and Companies to Action
7. Mega Trends and Industry Convergence Implications
8. Wireless Pressure Sensors Segment Analysis
9. Wireless Temperature Sensors Segment Analysis
10. Wireless Humidity Sensors Segment Analysis
11. Wireless Position Sensors Segment Analysis
12. Wireless Flow Sensors Segment Analysis
13. Wireless Level Sensors Segment Analysis
14. Wireless Chemical Sensors Segment Analysis
15. India Breakdown
16. China Breakdown
17. SEA-ANZ Breakdown
18. North Asia Breakdown
19. Wireless Sensor Network Standards
20. Wireless Sensor Network Topology
21. The Last Word
- Emerson Process Management
- Linear Technology
- Microstrain Lord
- Moog (Crossbow Technology)
- Sensing and Control
- Texas Instruments
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mlc4r5/growth