CHANDLER, Ariz.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Everspin Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRAM), will be demonstrating significant new technologies at this year’s Flash Memory Summit, August 8-10th at the Santa Clara Convention Center. At this leading event for flash memory technology, Everspin will be launching the new nvNITRO™ Storage Accelerator based on its patented ST-MRAM technology while also demonstrating new industry firsts that far surpass the current capabilities of products in the flash memory market.
Introducing nvNITRO and More
The industry event is the perfect venue for Everspin to demonstrate its broad range of storage capabilities (in booth #319), including:
- Active demonstrations of the new nvNITRO Storage Accelerator based on the current 256Mb ST-MRAM device that Everspin has available for orders and will ship in Q4.
- Demonstrations of the new 1Gb ST-MRAM devices already running in the nvNITRO Storage Accelerator platform. This next generation DDR4-compatible memory technology enables capacities four times greater for even more density.
- As part of Mellanox’s Partner Passport Program, Everspin will be demonstrating high-speed memory transfers over fabric, utilizing peer-to-peer communication via PeerDirect.
- Demonstrations of the programmable FPGA capabilities integrated into nvNITRO accelerators that are the result of our deep relationship with Xilinx for both FPGA and memory controller technology.
In addition to the direct demonstrations in the Everspin booth, visitors to Flash Memory Summit will also have the ability to view additional Everspin technology demonstrations in our ecosystem partners’ booths:
- nvNITRO co-developer SMART Modular will be running demonstrations of nvNITRO in their booth (#627).
- At the Gen-Z booth (#729), Everspin will display our first Gen-Z storage class memory card.
Through its leadership in memory technology, Everspin was also chosen to participate in the following Flash Memory Summit forums and sessions:
High-Speed MRAM Buffer Increases Enterprise SSD Performance
- Flash in Data Centers Forum D-11 on Tuesday August 8th 8:30-10:50, Trevor Smith, Technical and Business Consultant
Persistence at Memory Speed to Accelerate Enterprise Applications
- Enterprise Storage Forum Part 2 D-21 on Wednesday August 9th 8:30-10:50, Terry Hulett, VP Systems Solutions
- Session 204-A on Wednesday August 9th 4:40-5:45PM, Terry Hulett, VP Systems Solutions
Life Beyond Flash Panel
- Session 301-A on Thursday August 10th 8:30-9:35AM, Pat Patla, Senior VP Marketing
About Everspin Technologies
Everspin Technologies is the leading provider of Magnetoresistive RAM (MRAM) solutions. Everspin’s MRAM solutions enable the protection of mission critical data by combining the persistence of non-volatile memory with the speed and endurance of SRAM or DRAM. Everspin’s MRAM solutions allow its customers in the industrial, automotive, and enterprise storage markets to design high performance and reliable systems. Everspin is the only provider of commercially available MRAM solutions and has shipped over 70 million MRAM units. For more information, visit www.everspin.com.
Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward-Looking Statements
The statements in this press release regarding the development and production of Everspin’s MRAM solutions are forward-looking statements that are subject to risks and uncertainties. Risks that could cause these forward-looking statements not to come true include, but are not limited to: the risk that unexpected technical difficulties may develop in the final stages of development or production of these products; and that customers may not perceive the benefits of Everspin’s MRAM solutions to be as Everspin perceives them to be.