The North America Hand Sanitizer Market is growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Hand sanitizers are antiseptic or disinfectant which are in the form of gels, foams, sprays, or in liquid forms, and are used instead of washing hands. Extensive media coverage pertaining to disease outbreaks is further adding the demand for hand sanitizers.
Based on Product Types, the market is segmented into Gel, Spray, Foam, and Others. Based on End-User, the market is segmented into Hospitals, Hotels & Restaurants, Residential, and Others. Based on Sales Channels, the market is segmented into Departmental Store & Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Online Store, and Others.
Based on country, North America Hand Sanitizer market is segmented into US, Canada, Mexico and Rest of North America. US remained the dominant country in the North America Hand Sanitizer market in 2016.
The report covers the analysis of key stake holders of the Hand Sanitizer market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. North America Hand Sanitizer Market
4. North America Hand Sanitizer Market by End User
5. North America Hand Sanitizer Market by Sales Channel
6. North America Hand Sanitizer Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc.
- 3M Company
- Sanofi (Chattem, Inc.)
- PROCTER & GAMBLE CO
- GOJO Industries, Inc.
- L Brands (Bath & Body Works, LLC)
- Deb Group Ltd.
- Henkel AG & Company, KGaA
- Kimberly- Clark Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cqqjk4/north_america