DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market By Product Type (Non-Auxiliary Vs. Auxiliary), By Device Operating Mode, By Device Type, By Application, By End Use Industry, By Region, Competition Forecast and Opportunities, 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Global Near Field Communication (NFC) market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of 20.02%, in value terms, during the forecast period, owing to anticipated increase in its usage for enabling communication between Internet of Things (IoT) supporting connected devices and IoT infrastructure.
Moreover, increase in number of NFC enabled mobile devices coupled with financial institutes collaborating with smartphone manufacturers such as Apple, Samsung, etc. to allow card emulation of debit/credit card is playing a pivotal role in growing demand for NFC services across the world.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global near field communication market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, near field communication device manufacturers, vendors, dealers other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Apple Inc.
- Broadcom Limited
- Competitive Matrix
- Gemalto NV
- Google Inc.
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- INSIDE SECURE SA
- Identiv, Inc.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- MediaTek Inc.
- NXP Semiconductors Netherlands N.V.
- On Track Innovations (OTI) Ltd
- Orange SA
- QUALCOMM Incorporated
- Renesas Electronics Corporation
- STMicroelectronics N.V.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Toshiba Corporation
- Visa Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Landscape
5. Global Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
6. North America Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
7. Europe Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
8. Asia-Pacific Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
9. South America Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
10. Middle East & Africa Near Field Communication (NFC) Market Outlook
11. Market Dynamic
12. Market Trends & Developments
13. Competitive Landscape
14. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kk7fn2/global_near_field