DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Australia Commercial Vehicle Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Australia commercial vehicle market is projected to reach $ 21.66 billion by 2022.
On account of growing demand for commercial vehicles from transportation, construction and logistics sectors, Australia commercial vehicle market is expected to grow at a healthy pace during forecast period. Moreover, with expanding product portfolio of leading companies and growing popularity of LCVs, commercial vehicle sales in the country are forecast to increase during 2017 - 2022.
- Daimler Australia/Pacific Pty Ltd.
- Ford Motor Company of Australia Limited
- General Motors Holden
- Hyundai Commercial Vehicles Australia
- Isuzu Australia Limited
- Mitsubishi Motors Australia Ltd. (MMAL)
- PACCAR Australia Pty Ltd.
- Toyota Motor Corporation Australia Limited
- UD Trucks (Oceania) Pty Ltd.
- Volkswagen Group Australia Pty Ltd.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Australia commercial vehicle market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, commercial vehicle companies and other stakeholders to align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Australia Commercial Vehicle (CV) Market Outlook
5. Australia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Market Outlook
6. Australia Medium Commercial Vehicle (MCV) Market Outlook
7. Australia Heavy Commercial Vehicle (HCV) Market Outlook
8. Import-Export Analysis
9. Market Dynamics
10. Market Trends & Developments
11. Pricing and Price Point Analysis
12. Product Benchmarking
13. Voice of Customers
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. Australia Economic Profile
16. Competitive Landscape
17. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/db5wlg/australia