DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Spreads Market By Type, By Point of Sale, By End User, Forecast and Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The India spreads market is projected to grow at a CAGR of over 16%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of increasing demand for convenience food and innovative food items.
Moreover, the boost in demand for spreads can be attributed to changing breakfast patterns, rising demand for packaged food and expanding middle class in the country. All the above stated factors along with accelerating demand for innovation in terms of tasty and healthy spreads in India are anticipated to positively impact the market over the course of next five years.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of India Spreads Market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, spreads manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research-based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
- Agro Tech Foods Limited
- Britannia Industries Ltd.
- Cremica Food Industries Ltd.
- Dabur India Limited
- Dr. Oetker India Pvt. Ltd.
- Ferrero India
- Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation Ltd.
- Hindustan Unilever Limited
- Mala's Fruits
- Mapro Foods Pvt. Ltd.
- Patanjali Ayurved Limited
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Spreads Market Overview
5. India Spreads Market Outlook
6. India Jams Market Outlook
7. India Sweet Spreads Market Outlook
8. India Savory Spreads Market Outlook
9. India Others Jams & Spreads Market Outlook
10. Supply Chain Analysis
11. Import - Export Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
15. India Economic Profile
16. Voice of Customers
17. Competitive Landscape
18. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xr26n5/india_spreads