DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Malaysia Tire Market Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Malaysia tire market is expected to reach $ 2.26 billion by 2022, on the back of growing demand for vehicles, continuing infrastructure development and increasing purchasing power of consumers. In Malaysia, overall vehicle production grew from 1.11 million units in 2012 to 1.16 million units by 2016, and it is expected to increase further in the coming years as well, thereby imparting growth in Malaysia tire market during forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Malaysia tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and segment wise anticipated growth in the coming years
- To help industry consultants, tire manufacturer, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decision and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- Bridgestone Tyre Sales (Malaysia) Sdn. Bhd.
- Continental Tyre PJ Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- Friendship Rubber Industry (M) Sdn. Bhd.
- GT Radial
- Goodyear Rubber Industries Sdn Bhd
- Hankook Tire Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Michelin Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Sumirubber Malaysia Sdn. Bhd.
- Toyo Tyre Malaysia Sdn Bhd
- YHI (MALAYSIA) Sdn. Bhd.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Malaysia Tire Production Overview
5. Malaysia Tire Market Outlook
6. Malaysia Radial Tire Market Outlook
7. Malaysia Bias Tire Market Outlook
8. Malaysia Passenger Car (PC) Tire Market Outlook
9. Malaysia Two-Wheeler Tire Market Outlook
10. Malaysia Light Commercial Vehicle (LCV) Tire Market Outlook
11. Malaysia Off-The-Road (OTR) Tire Market Outlook
12. Malaysia Medium & Heavy Commercial Vehicle (M&HCV) Tire Market Outlook
13. Malaysia Retreading Tire Market Outlook
14. Import-Export Analysis
15. Supply Chain Analysis
16. Pricing and Price Point Analysis
17. Market Dynamics
18. Market Trends & Developments
19. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
20. Malaysia Economic Profile
21. Competitive Landscape
22. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k7h3vj/malaysia_tire