The Middle East & Africa air conditioners is forecast to exhibit a CAGR of over 12%, in value terms, during 2017-2022.
Warm climatic conditions, increasing population base, and rising per capita income are propelling demand for air conditioners in the region. Upcoming mega events in the region such as Football World Cup Championship 2022 and UAE World Expo 2020 coupled with growing construction activities across all six GCC countries, especially in Saudi Arabia and the UAE, are forecast to aid Middle East & Africa air conditioners market during 2017 - 2022.
According to MEA Air Conditioner Market By Product Type, By End Use Sector, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2012-2022, some of the major players operating in MEA air conditioners market are Fujitsu General Middle East FZE, Mitsubishi Electric Corporation, UTS Carrier LLC, S.K.M Air Conditioning LLC, Daikin McQuay Middle East FZE, Gree Electric, Appliances, Inc., LG Electronics Gulf FZE ,Samsung Gulf Electronics FZE, Hitachi, Ltd. etc.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of MEA air conditioners market.
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, manufacturers and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Air Conditioners Market Outlook
5. MEA Air Conditioners Market Outlook
6. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zsxwwc/mea_air