DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Middle East OTR Tire Market By Vehicle Type (Agriculture Equipment, Industrial Equipment's, ATVs, etc.), By Company, By Demand Category (OEM Vs. Replacement) Forecast & Opportunities, 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Middle East OTR tire market is projected to exhibit a CAGR of over 10%, in value terms, during 2017-2022, on the back of increasing use of equipment in agriculture and industrial sectors.
Moreover, increasing investments in construction sector of Middle East is resulting in growth in demand for OTR vehicles in the region, which in turn generates the demand for OTR tires. Iran and Saudi Arabia dominate the region's OTR market on back of increasing requirement for continuous OTR vehicle for mining, construction and industrial purposes.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of Middle East OTR tire market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the next five years
- To help industry consultants, OTR tire manufacturers, distributors and other stakeholders align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get the research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Middle East OTR Tire Production Overview
5. Global OTR Tire Market Outlook
6. Middle East OTR Tire Market Outlook
7. Annexure: List of OTR Tire Dealers/Distributors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jtpdpc/middle_east_otr