Global submersible pumps market is anticipated to reach USD16.3 billion by 2026 on account of increasing demand for submersible pumps in agriculture sector for irrigation purposes, growing need to treat wastewater generated from industrial sector and declining groundwater levels.
Moreover, rising industrialization coupled with huge investments in infrastructure and water treatment development is expected to increase demand for submersible pumps across the globe during forecast period.
Why You Should Buy This Report?
- To gain an in-depth understanding of global submersible pumps market
- To identify the on-going trends and anticipated growth in the forecast period
- To help industry consultants, submersible pump manufacturers, vendors and dealers align their market-centric strategies
- To obtain research based business decisions and add weight to presentations and marketing material
- To gain competitive knowledge of leading market players
- To avail of 10% customization in the report without any extra charges and get research data or trends added in the report as per the buyer's specific needs
- Atlas Copco AB
- Bakers Hughes Incorporated
- C.R.I. Pumps Pvt. Ltd.
- Ebara Corporation
- Flowserve Corporation
- Grundfos Holding A/S
- ITT Goulds Pumps Inc.
- Ingersoll-Rand Plc.
- KSB Aktiengesellschaft
- Kirloskar Brothers Limited
- Ruhrpumpen GmbH
- SPX Corporation
- Schlumberger Limited
- Shakti Pumps (I) Ltd.
- Sulzer Limited
- Tsurumi Pumps Limited
- Walrus Pump Co., Ltd.
- Weir Group Plc.
- Wilo SE
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Global Submersible Pumps Demand Supply Analysis
5. Global Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
6. Asia-Pacific Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
7. Europe Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
8. North America Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
9. Middle East & Africa Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
10. South America Submersible Pumps Market Outlook
11. Global Submersible Pumps Market Segmental Analysis
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Trade Dynamics
15. Porter's Five Force Analysis
16. Value Chain & Margin Analysis
17. Pricing Analysis
18. Voice of Customer
19. List of Major Distributors
20. Competitive Landscape
21. Strategic Recommendations
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hj3rqt/global