CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Kemper Corporation (NYSE: KMPR) announced today that its Board of Directors declared a quarterly dividend of $0.24 per share. The dividend is payable on August 28, 2017 to its shareholders of record as of August 14, 2017.
The Kemper family of companies is one of the nation’s leading insurers. With $8 billion in assets, Kemper is improving the world of insurance by offering personalized solutions for individuals, families and businesses. Kemper's businesses collectively:
- Offer insurance for home, auto, life, health and valuables
- Service six million policies
- Are represented by 20,000 agents and brokers
- Employ 5,750 associates dedicated to providing exceptional service
- Are licensed to sell insurance in 50 states and the District of Columbia
Learn more about Kemper.