DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Advancements in Electric Vehicles, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Safety systems and Autonomous Vehicles" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This issue of Automotive and Transportation TOE covers key developments in fleet driver safety, collision avoidance system, traffic management system, electric vehicle dynamic charging, V2X communication, and inventory management self-driving platform.
The purpose of the Automotive and Transportation (A&T) Technology Opportunity Engine (TOE) is to raise awareness of global technology innovations in self-propelled ground-based mobile platforms that are not only technically significant, but potentially offering commercial value.
Each monthly A&T TOE provides subscribers valuable descriptions and analyses of 8 noteworthy innovations, written by a qualified TechVision automotive engineer affiliated with SAE International (the Society of Automotive Engineers). The main focus is on highway-licensed motor vehicles (light, medium and heavy).
Passenger cars, trucks, buses, motorcycles, scooters and railway locomotives are within the product scope, energized by any fuel. Many of the innovations concern powertrains (internal combustion engines, turbines, battery electrics, fuel cell electrics, hybrid-electrics), as well as drivetrains (including transmissions), interiors--seating and displays, advanced materials--as for body/chassis, wireless connectivity, and self-driving technology that is currently receiving so much attention.
The A&T TOE outlines and evaluates each innovation, notes which organizations and developers are involved, projects the likely timing for commercialization, furnishes a patent analysis, and provides valuable strategic insights for industry stakeholders.
The Advanced Manufacturing and Automation (AMA) Cluster covers technologies that enable clean, lean and flexible manufacturing and industrial automation.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Advancements in Electric Vehicles, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, Safety systems, and Autonomous Vehicles
- Recent Innovations in Automotive and Transportation Technologies
- Driver-i Platform to Enhance Fleet Driver's Safety
- Analytics Platform Provides Next Generation IoT Functionalities
- Deep Learning-based Collision Avoidance System
- Accurate Traffic Information Using SaaS
- Dynamic Charging of Electric Vehicle
- Development of ADAS Equipment Suitable for V2X Communication
- Self-driving Vehicle Platform Suitable for Inventory Management
- V2X Communication Enabling Connected and Autonomous Vehicles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/wjdz79/advancements_in