DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Developments in Energy Generation, Energy Storage and Building Energy Management" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
This edition of the Energy and Power Systems TOE provides insights on the latest advances in technologies related to the energy industry. It focuses on advances in wave energy, energy storage, and capacitors. It emphasizes on innovations in building energy management systems.
The TOE also provides insights on the recent developments in energy efficiency in buildings. The Energy and Power Systems (EPS) TechVision Opportunity Engine (TOE) provides insights on the latest advances in the broad range of technology related to the energy industry.
The topics regularly presented range from energy storage technologies (solid state batteries, solar chemical storage and other advanced energy storage devices) to non-renewable energy such as oil and gas.
Special emphasis is given to emerging areas in the renewable sector such as photovoltaics, wind energy, and geothermal energy, and emerging alternative fuels such as hydrogen, syngas, ethanol and biofuels.
The EPS TOE keeps clients abreast of the latest R&D developments at major corporate and academic research centers, provides competitor intelligence and helps create strategic alliances.
The Energy and Environment cluster provides global insights and intelligence on a wide variety of disruptive emerging technologies and platforms ranging from energy storage, advanced batteries, solar and wind energy, to unconventional oil, bioenergy, geothermal energy, and energy transmission.
Keywords: Energy storage, wave energy, BEMS, underwater vehicles
Key Topics Covered:
1. Developments in Energy Generation, Energy Storage, and Building Energy Management
- Innovations in Energy Generation, Energy Storage, and Building Energy Management
- Novel Self-healing Technology for Treating Battery Degradation
- Advanced Vehicle-to-Grid Technology to Power Buildings
- Development of Hybrid Solar Cell from Two Different Perovskites
- Unidirectional Airflow Turbine for Wave Energy Generation
- Eco-friendly and Non-toxic Graphene-based Supercapacitor
- Building Energy Management in a Suitcase
- Relationship between Building Height and Energy Efficiency
- Energy Efficiency Practices in Commercial Buildings
- Impact of Building Floor on the Building Energy Loss
- Safe Aluminum Water Battery for Underwater Vehicles
Key Industry Contacts
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kh246j/developments_in