DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "North America Coiled Tubing Services Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
A Coil Tubing (CT) normally consists of a set of equipment which performs standard continuous-length tubing operations in the oil & gas fields, mainly for upstream activities. Coiled tubes are made up of very low-alloy carbon-steel and is needed in oil & gas industry during the phase of completion and oil recovery.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market in North America.
- The report offers an overview of changing market dynamics in terms of fast turn-around analysis of stakeholders responses to recent industry policy changes and trends.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report involves the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing opportunities.
- The report offers comprehensive coverage of product approvals, pipeline products, and product recalls.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
- The report offers information on the status of new projects along with offering investment feasibility analysis of the same.
- Tools such as Porters Five Forces model help in understanding the potentiality of key buyers and sellers.
COILED TUBING SERVICES MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Service
- Well Intervention
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Application
North America Coiled Tubing Services - By Country
Key Company Profile
- Halliburton Co.
- Key Energy Services, Inc.
- Nabors Industries Ltd.
- Sanjel Corporation.
- Schlumberger Ltd.
- Superior Energy Services Inc.
- Trican Well Service Ltd.
Weatherford International Plc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7hmdh9/north_america