LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Global market research company Technavio has published a new report on the global metallic cables market. In this report, Technavio covers the market outlook and growth prospects of the global metallic cables market for the forecast period 2017-2021. Technavio has segmented the market based on product, which includes metallic power cables and metallic communication cables and region covering APAC, EMEA, and the Americas.
Technavio expects this market to grow at a CAGR of 3% during the forecast period, owing to the power generation and renewable energy sectors.
“Major demands for metallic cables in the Americas will arise from the power generation sector. This region generates large amounts of electricity from renewable energy sources that require the transmission of electricity. In APAC, India and China will experience huge power demands due to growing industrialization and economic development activity,” says Anju Ajay Kumar, a lead analyst at Technavio for research on engineering tools.
In addition to the market’s growth drivers, Technavio’s global metallic cables market report also provides in-depth expertise of the overall market landscape, emerging trends, potential opportunities, biggest challenges, and competitive landscape. These actionable insights will help organizations and industry professionals build sustainable growth strategies and make strategic business decisions.
Looking for more information on this market? Request a free sample report
Key questions answered in the report include:
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2021?
- What are the key factors driving the global metallic cables market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global metallic cables market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global metallic cables market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global metallic cables market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global metallic cables market?
This report is available at a USD 1,000 discount for a limited time only: View market snapshot before purchasing
This report can also be customized for your company’s needs. Technavio’s analysts will work directly with you to assess your specific market needs, providing customized data in the report to fit your requirements. Receive USD 1,000 worth of free customization at the time of purchase.
Get this report tailored to your exact needs: Request a customization for this report
Browse Related Reports:
- Global Home Electrical Consumables Market 2017-2021
- Global Plasma Cutting Machine Market 2017-2021
- Global Foundry Tools Market 2017-2021
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions.
With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 10,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
If you are interested in more information, please contact our media team at firstname.lastname@example.org.