REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS
- Miitopia – Since the dawn of ever, warriors have banded together to fight evil. Now … Mii characters based on your favorite people must unite to do turn-based battle and save Miitopia! Cast them in roles across the kingdom, manage friendships and give them jobs with distinct stats, abilities, gear and custom looks. The Miitopia game will be available on July 28.
- Hey! PIKMIN – Captain Olimar has crashed on an unknown planet inhabited by Pikmin. Get a new perspective on his adorably fierce partners as you fight to fuel his ship in his first 2D platformer. Hey! PIKMIN is also the first Pikmin game for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems. The 2D game will be available on July 28.
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Overcooked: Special Edition – Working as a team, you and up to four* fellow chefs must prepare, cook and serve up a variety of tasty orders before the paying customers storm out in a huff. Overcooked: Special Edition features all the exhilarating (and enraging) kitchens from the main game, as well as both expansions, “The Lost Morsel” and “Festive Seasoning.” Sharpen your knives and dust off your chef’s whites – there isn’t mushroom for error, and the steaks are high in these crazy kitchens!
- NAMCO MUSEUM – Play some of the most popular Namco games, anytime, anywhere! Enjoy classics such as PAC-MAN™, GALAGA™, SPLATTERHOUSE™ and TOWER OF DRUAGA™, or play games including ROLLING THUNDER™, SKYKID™ or TANK FORCE™ with friends and family.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Wii U and Nintendo 3DS
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals on Nintendo 3DS and Wii U available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
My Nintendo Rewards – The New Nintendo 2DS XL system will be
available on July 28. To celebrate the new hardware release, My
Nintendo is offering rewards to help fill any system in the Nintendo
3DS family with fun new experiences. For the artists among you – and
for people who just like to doodle from time to time – we have Swapdoodle
rewards.** We’re also offering two sets of My Nintendo exclusive DLC,
each containing three new stationery designs. You can get them by
redeeming some of your Platinum Points.
- Nikki’s Friend Theme
- Swapdoodle DLC: Nikki’s Simply Adorable Animals
- Swapdoodle DLC: Super Mario Basic Lessons
- Swapdoodle DLC: Wind Waker
- Swapdoodle DLC: Stationery Set A
- Swapdoodle DLC: Stationery Set B
For more info, please visit my.nintendo.com.
Also new this week:
- Ultra Hyperball (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Available July 28
- NAMCO MUSEUM (PAC-MAN VS. Free Multiplayer-only Ver.) (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch) – Free Download
- Qbics Paint (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- ACA NEOGEO SUPER SIDEKICKS (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch)
- Kid Tripp (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- SWIPE (Nintendo eShop on Nintendo 3DS)
- Cubeshift (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- VICTORY RUN (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Air Zonk (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
- Ninja Spirit (Nintendo eShop on Wii U)
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Network account.
The Wii Shop Channel offers games and applications and uses Wii Points, which can be purchased via the Wii Shop Channel.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo 3DS XL, and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode and are sold separately.
**A Nintendo 3DS system and Swapdoodle game are required to use these rewards.