GUADALAJARA, Mexico--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE:PAC) (BMV:GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) reported its consolidated results for the quarter ended June 30, 2017. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”) as issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”).
Summary of 2Q17 vs. 2Q16
- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical services revenues increased by Ps. 498.2 million, or 22.2%. Total revenues increased by Ps. 368.8 million, or 13.5%.
- Cost of services increased by Ps. 41.1 million, or 9.4%.
- Operating income increased by Ps. 389.0 million, or 31.9%.
- EBITDA increased by Ps. 405.9 million, or 26.1%. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) increased from 69.1% in 2Q16 to 71.4% in 2Q17.
- Net income and comprehensive income increased by Ps. 70.5 million, or 7.7%.
For the full version of this report please visit www.aeropuertosgap.com.mx