DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Spine Surgery Devices Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Spine surgery devices are used in surgeries performed for treatment of spinal cord disorders, trauma, bleeding, tumors and others. These devices are used for the treatment of spinal disorders, such as spinal stenosis, cervical discopathy, spondylolisthesis, spinal fractures, scoliosis, and kyphosis. It aids in performing complex spinal implant surgeries with accuracy and precision.
- The report offers a detailed analysis of key driving and restraining factors of the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market.
- This report offers an in-depth quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2015 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- An exhaustive analysis of key strategies adopted by leading manufacturers helps in understanding competitive scenario.
- The report provides an extensive analysis of current and future market status of the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market.
- Comprehensive analysis has been done in this report by constructing market estimations for the key market segments between 2015 and 2020.
- An extensive analysis of current research and clinical developments within the Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market is provided with key market dynamic factors that help in understanding the behavior of the market.
- The Asia-Pacific spine surgery devices market is segmented into China, India, Japan, Republic of Korea, and Australia.
ASIA-PACIFIC SPINE SURGERY MARKET KEY SEGMENTS
- Non-Fusion Implants
- Spinal Fusion & Fixation Devices
- Spine Biologics
- Spine Bone Stimulators
- Vertebral Compression Fracture Treatment Devices
By End User
- Orthopedic Clinic
- Spine Centers
- Republic of Korea
- Alphatec Spine Inc.
- Biomet Inc.
- Depuy Synthes Companies
- Globus Medical Inc.
- Integra Lifesciences Holdings Corporation
- Medtronic Inc.
- Nuvasive Inc.
- Stryker Corporation
- Zimmer Holding Inc.
- Amedica Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pngsb8/asia_pacific