DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Physiotherapy Equipment Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Physiotherapy is the branch of health care which primarily deals with the remediation of disabilities and impairments through manual therapy, movement and exercise, advice and education. It promotes the mobility of disabled organs and improves the quality of life by using the therapy of mechanical force and movement. The Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market is growing at a promising CAGR due to increased awareness of these therapies to improve the quality of life, particularly, during post-operative conditions.
The treatment of physiotherapy includes various equipment such as magnetotherapy equipment, electrotherapy equipment, ultrasound machines, laser therapy equipment and shockwave therapy. The growing number of geriatric population that suffer from functional disabilities is the primary reason for the growth of the physiotherapy equipment market.
KEY TAKE AWAYS
- Extensive coverage of the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market including drivers, restraints and opportunities would help professionals to better understand market behavior
- The projections in the report are made by analyzing the current market trends and the market potential for the period of 2013-2020 in terms of value
- A comprehensive analysis of equipment types, applications, end-users and geography segments enables the identification of growth opportunities within the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market
- Market attractiveness analysis for the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market provides strategic assistance to decision makers
- An analysis of strategies used by key leaders within the Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market should be informative for professionals in the corporate sector
- Porter's five forces framework examines the competitive structure of Asia Pacific physiotherapy equipment market and would be helpful for strategic industry analysis
- Ease of doing business analysis should help in making strategic business decisions
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9k3zrr/asia_pacific