DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific LTE Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
LTE (Long-Term Evolution) is a standard for wireless data communication technology which aims to increase the capacity and speed of wireless data network. LTE can provide a data speed of up to 30 Mbps and LTE advance can even provide a speed of 100 Mbps. The LTE market is at a developing stage and is expected to grow at a dynamic rate till 2020. Asia-Pacific possesses the highest growth potential for the adoption of LTE technology.
- A comprehensive analysis of the LTE market, which is segmented on the basis of technology, application and geography provides a clear understanding of the market
- Quantitative analysis of the current market scenario along with market estimations through 20142020 would help stakeholders understand the prospects in this market
- Qualitative assessment and ranking of the factors affecting the APAC LTE market and their impact
- This also provides information regarding key drivers, restraints and opportunities along with an impact analysis through the forecast period
A SWOT and competitive analysis of the key players, would help
stakeholders to understand the trends followed by their competitors
and in taking actionable decisions
APAC LTE Market key segmentation
Market by Technology
- LTE FDD
- LTE TDD
Market By Application
- M2M and Connected Device
- Public Safety LTE
- VoLTE (Voice over LTE)
- Surveillance, browsing and large enterprise
- Video on Demand
Defence and Security
Market by Country
- South Korea
- NTT Docomo Inc.
- AT&T Inc.
- Bharti Airtel Ltd.
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Huawei Technologies Co. Ltd.
- LG Uplus
- SK Telecom
- China Mobile Ltd.
- LM Ericsson
Verizon Communication Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fwm8kv/asia_pacific_lte