DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Asia Pacific Colocation Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Colocation facility is a service that facilitates small and large organisations to relocate or transfer their servers (or contract a server on rent) at a service providers location. This helps the organisations to concentrate on their core business and diminish the challenges associated with the IT operations. The report analyses the present and future prospects of the Asia-Pacific colocation market, as the demand for colocation facilities is continually on the ascent. The study covers the market by end user type in order to highlight the capability of the business sectors in key industry verticals. The market opportunities in developed and developing countries are analysed to depict the potential of colocation providers and to highlight the target markets.
- Extensive analysis of the factors that drive and limit the market growth are provided
- Market estimations highlight the current market scenario and expected future trends for the period 2014-2020.
- In-depth analysis of various countries would give an understanding of the trends in various countries so that companies can make country specific plans
- Deep dive analysis of segments such as solutions and end-users provide insights that would allow companies to gain competitive edge
- The in-depth information on the supply chain participants of the market highlights the value chain analysis in the market
APAC CO Location Market Key Segments
- Retail Solution
- Wholesale Solution
- Small and Medium Enterprises
- Large Organizations
- Banking, Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI)
- Government and Public Sector Utilities
- Telecommunication & IT
- Healthcare & life Sciences
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/vrsblv/asia_pacific