DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "World Commercial Drones Market - Opportunities and Forecasts, 2014 - 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
Commercial Drones are unmanned aerial vehicle (UAV) usually refers to an aircraft which can fly without any direct human intervention guided by remote device and is primarily used to do tasks that involve high risk of human life. The occurrence of incidents such as natural disaster and public unrest in the past has largely necessitated the use of commercial drones in aerial surveillances.
Commercial drones have extensive applications in law enforcement search, surveillance & rescue in natural calamities, emergency response, high altitude imaging, forest fire monitoring, delivery of humanitarian aid, flood mapping, petroleum spill monitoring & internet connectivity. The high demand of these commercial drones for various commercial applications, recent technological enhancements and the increasing adoption rate of these commercial drones by law enforcement agencies are the key factors that drive the growth of the commercial drones market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS:
- The report provides a comprehensive analysis of current & future market trends and emerging avenues for the growth of the market globally.
- The report offers an extensive analysis of government regulations related to commercial drones in different countries and its impact on their adoption rate in these countries.
- The report offers an insight into competitive landscape in terms of new technological developments, untapped segments, and value chain analysis.
- This report entails the detailed quantitative analysis of the current market and estimations through 2014 and 2020, which assists in identifying the prevailing market opportunities.
- The report analyses the top impacting factors in detail and offers adoption rate analysis of the market on the basis of different segment across different countries.
- Porters Five Forces analysis is offered in the report along with highlighting bargaining power of buyers and suppliers.
- The report offers strategic analysis of financial status of key market players, and highlights market share of key vendors.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/lxqrmk/world_commercial