DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Data Center Physical Security Market - Forecasts from 2017 to 2022" report has been added to Research and Markets' offering.
The Data Center Physical Security Market is expected to witness a compound annual growth rate of 17.04% over the period 2017 to 2022.
Servers and storage units housed in the data centers require physical security from external threats capable of disrupting key business activities. Video surveillance through cameras, access control systems, perimeter security among others are some of the major security solutions being deployed by enterprises for physical security of data centers.
The growth of data center physical security market is also facilitated by the global rise in the number of new data centers, increasing security concerns over crucial data, and growing adoption of advanced security solutions. Adoption of innovative products and solutions is facilitating efficient monitoring and management of personnel for the data center facility is also contributing to the market growth.
- Assa Abloy
- Tyco International
- Schneider Electric
- Cisco Systems
- Bosh Security Systems
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Data Center Physical Security Market Forecast by Type (US$ billion)
6. Global Data Center Physical Security Market Forecast by Solution (US$ billion)
7. Global Data Center Physical Security Market Forecast by Service (US$ billion)
8. Global Data Center Physical Security Market Forecast by Vertical (US$ billion)
9. Global Center Physical Security Market Forecast by Geography (US$ billion)
10. Competitive Intelligence
11. Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d4chks/data_center